Update on 4/26/2019: New Pricing For Valhalla Boatworks Models Finally Released
New information including pricing, options and available hull colors was just made public from Valhalla Boatworks yesterday. The new brochures were made available for all three models: The V41, V37, and V33. (Scroll down for pricing!)
Here's what we know about all three models in terms of construction, mechanical, and standard features:
- All Valhalla Boatworks models will be constructed with blister resistant modified vinylester resin in the entire hull for a strong, durable boat.
- Hull molded fiberglass construction, using closed cell foam core in selected areas for optimized strength and stiffness while minimizing weight.
- All fuel tanks will hbe aluminum with a coal tar epoxy finish.
- There will be an integrated Seakeeper mounting structure that is molded into the stringers.
- Patented Michael Peters Stepped V Ventilated Tunnel running surface designed to reduce drag while increasing speed, stability and efficiency.
- Includes Hooker Sea Chest Live-Well System with high-speed pick-up and single 4500 variable speed pump with a control knob at helm.
- Racing style trim tabs on all models.
- LED interior console lighting and under gunwale lighting.
- Multiple rod storage spaces on each model including dedicated space under the lounge seating.
- One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser. (Contact us for full details and restrictions)
Would you like your new Valhalla center-console in "Flag Blue" or "Aqua Mist"? Below are the available colors that each Valhalla model will be offered in.
So how much will each Valhalla Boatworks model cost?
The Valhalla V-41
- Triple Mercury Verado 400 cold fusion white: $513,000
- Quad Mercury Verado 400 cold fusion white: $555,000
- Quad Mercury Verado V8 300 cold fusion white: $518,000
- Triple Yamaha V8 425XTO white: $528,000
The Valhalla V-37
- Triple Mercury Verado 400 cold fusion white: $407,000
- Triple Mercury Verado V8 300 cold fusion white: $386,000
- Triple Yamaha F300 white: $379,000
- Twin Yamaha V8 425XTO white: $376,000
The Valhalla V-33
- Twin Mercury Verado 400 cold fusion white: $308,000
- Twin Mercury Verado V8 300 cold fusion white: $293,000
- Twin Yamaha F300 white: $295,000
Stay tuned as we will continually update this blog post with new information on the Valhalla Boatworks luxury center-console line as it becomes available.
Update on 3/22/2019: Viking Yachts Captain Ryan Higgins Interview
Listen as Viking Captain Ryan Higgins discusses the evolution, performance, and fishing features of the new Valhalla Boatworks Center-Console Yachts. "We're extremely excited about launching Valhalla Boatworks at our VIP Show...." Learn more by watching the video below!
Update on 2/16/2019 right from the Miami Yacht Show.
Listen to Viking Yachts CEO Pat Healey discuss the new Valhalla Boatworks Center-Console line and his vision for the brand.
Update on 2/15/2019 on our blog article about the new Valhalla Series:
Valhalla Boatworks released two new renderings of the V41 during the Miami Yacht Show. As you can see below, the V41 can be outfitted with a tuna tower from Palm Beach Towers, Viking's subsidiary company. We can't wait to see the boat in person! Stay tuned for more developments.
Our original article posted on 2/1/2019:
Viking Yachts has announced a new line of luxury center-consoles at their VIP Event today at the Viking Service Facility in Riviera Beach, FL. Called Valhalla Boatworks, the new company will be dedicated to designing and building high-end center-console's with the same DNA, materials, and construction techniques as their industry-acclaimed sportfishing and motor yachts.
"I think this is a perfect natural progression for Viking," said Jay Hendrix, Vice President of SI Yachts. "With the new Billfish series becoming increasingly popular, this gives Viking an option for the serious angler who wants the benefits of a center-console with that Viking quality and craftsmanship."
“Valhalla Boatworks was developed to allow our dealers and customers to fulfill a strong desire for high-end center consoles built by the Viking Yacht Company,” says Viking President and CEO Patrick Healey. “It’s a very exciting time and another important chapter in our history of building a better boat every day.”
Valhalla Boatworks will begin construction with 3 new models: the V-33, V-37, and V-41.
Valhalla Boatworks V41:
The Valhalla Boatworks V-41will have one of the most advanced and proven stepped-hull designs in the world. This design provides for a fast and efficient performance but also exceptional maneuverability. Equipped for both coastal cruising and offshore fishing trips, the V-41 will be equipped and customized for both hardcore anglers and motor yacht owners seeking a luxury tender. All models will be powered with four-stroke outboard engines with horsepower ratings from 300 to 425HP in multiple configurations.
- LOA: 40' 5"
- Beam: 11' 5"
- Draft w/ Engines Down: 35 1/4"
- Weight w/ Engines: 10,764 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 550 gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 50 gallons
- Livewell: 81 gallons
Valhalla Boatworks V-37:
Designed with fishing and cruising in mind, the Valhalla Boatworks V-37 will undoubtedly become a form in the center-console market. An innovative deck design allows for optimal comfort and "fish-ability" with plenty of storage for rods, gear, tackle, and bait. The helm seating is slightly raised for excellent visibility through the wrap-around and frameless Costa Clear windshield. Many of the same comfort features and design that went into Viking's sportfishing yachts are apparent on the new Valhalla center-consoles.
- LOA: 36' 7 3/4"
- Beam: 9' 9 1/2"
- Draft w/ Engines Down: 33 5/8"
- Weight w/ Engines: 9,994 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 485 gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 40 gallons
- Livewell: 60 gallons
Valhalla Boatworks V-33:
The smallest of the 3 new models is the Valhalla Boatworks V-33, but she seems anything but small from the specifications and renderings. Each model consists of a raised transom livewell to keep bait fresh and easily accessible. Owners will also enjoy the in-deck fish boxes, rod holders intelligently placed in all the right areas (as only serious anglers like the Viking team would know), and even a port-side dive door.
- LOA: 32' 9 1/4"
- Beam: 9' 7 3/4"
- Draft w/ Engines Down: 27' 1/2"
- Weight w/ Engines: 7,770 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 358 gallons
- Fresh Water Capacity: 40 gallons
- Livewell: 60 gallons
With the efficiency of the stepped-hull design and the direct-fuel-injected engines, the fuel economy and range of the Valhalla Boatworks models will be best-in-class once debuted.
All of Viking's strategically integrated companies are providing resources for the new Valhalla Boatworks line including AME and Palm Beach Towers. Hardtops, Marlin and Gap towers, as well as custom electronics packages, will all be handled within Viking's network ensuring excellent quality control and after-market service.
SI Yachts will keep you posted to any new developments, photography, and information as it becomes available. Follow us on Facebook for the latest news.
Live feed featuring Viking President Pat Healey discussing the new Valhalla Boatworks series: (courtesy of In The Bite)
Related Viking Yachts Articles: