The 2020 Yacht Buyer's Guide has now been published.
2018 was a successful year for SI Yachts and our boat manufacturer partners as we saw the debut of many exciting new models including the HCB 65 Estrella (dubbed the world's largest luxury center-console yacht), the new second-generation Viking 58 Convertible, and the Prestige 590 Flybridge. Several major awards were also won including the 2018 Boat of the Year Award which went to the Absolute Navetta 73 recognized as the best "Motor Boat Open or Flybridge over 18 meters". As demand for new innovations grows in the boating industry, our new yacht brands are at the forefront of the latest in technology, construction techniques, components, and style. If you are considering purchasing a new yacht in 2019, read about the benefits of purchasing with SI Yachts and the latest models that will be available.
- We have the capability of taking your existing boat or yacht in on trade. (Get a market evaluation here.)
- We constantly have new models coming in stock so the wait time, if there is one, is much shorter. If you want to build your own yacht, our team is experienced and factory-trained to help walk you through the process.
- We have a full-service facility on site that can do any modifications to your new boat or help with warranty work.
- Any time you buy a new boat from SI Yachts, you get as much hands-on training as you need to feel comfortable.
- If you buy a new (or pre-owned) yacht in 2019 and use it for charter or other business, you can now deduct 100% of the purchase price.
(Featured below is the Absolute Navetta 48)
Absolute will debut two exciting new models in 2019 - the Navetta 48 and the 62 Flybridge. Both yachts offer some unique changes for the Absolute brand, yet with classic Italian style and features. Absolute prides itself on offering "space and light" which both models succeed in fulfilling with their spacious salons and hull windows for more sunshine into the lower deck cabins.
"I was on the Navetta 48 at the Absolute dealer meeting in Italy," said SI Yachts owner Frank Bongiorno in another recent article about the Navetta 48. "This is a huge 48-foot boat. Very spacious, lots of room, and priced extremely competitively." Also read about the charm of the Absolute 62 Flybridge here.
- 2018 Absolute Navetta 58 - In Stock Now
- 2018 Absolute Navetta 52 - In Stock Now
- 2018 Absolute 50 Flybridge - In Stock Now
- 2019 Absolute 62 Flybridge - Coming Summer 2019
- 2019 Absolute 58 Flybridge - Coming Spring 2019
- 2019 Absolute 50 Flybridge - Coming Spring 2019
- 2019 Absolute Navetta 48 - Coming Summer 2019
(Featured Below is the Prestige 520 Fly)
SI Yachts ended 2018 very pleased with how many Prestige Yachts were sold to our clients which culminated in our own Dick Curry being named the #1 Prestige Yacht Sales Professional in the world. New yachts being introduced for the 2019 model year include the stunning 590 Flybridge, 520S, and 460S Express Yachts. SI Yachts has more available new and pre-owned Prestige Yachts that any other firm.
- 2018 Prestige 680 Flybridge - In Stock/Clearance Pricing
- 2019 Prestige 520 Flybridge - In Stock
- 2019 Prestige 590 Flybridge - Coming Spring 2019
- 2019 Prestige 520 Flybridge - Coming Spring 2019
- 2019 Prestige 520S Express - Coming Spring 2019
- 2019 Prestige 460 Flybridge - Coming January 2019
- 2019 Prestige 460S Express - Coming Summer 2019
(Featured below is the Princess V78)
Princess Yachts had an exceptionally busy 2018 with the launch of several new models, including the R-35 Day Cruiser that can exceed 50 knots at WOT. In 2019, starting with the Miami Yacht Show in February, all eyes will be on the new Princess Y85 Flybridge Motor Yacht that features a single main deck living space and can exceed speeds of 33 knots with the twin MAN V12 1900hp engines. The new Princess V78 Express Yacht and F45 Flybridge are also new from Princess and currently available at the major upcoming boat shows.
For a list of available Princess inventory, please give us a call at (718) 984-7676.
(Featured Below are renderings of the new 38 Billfish, 38 Open, and 46 Billfish)
If you thought 2018 was exciting for Viking, just wait for the Viking VIP Event and the Miami Yacht Show. The 2nd generation 58 Convertible made quite the headlines in Fort Lauderdale recently. The first 58 Convertible sold over a hundred vessels back in the 90's and is expected to be just as popular the second time around with the advancements in construction and performance.
Attendees of the Viking VIP Event will be the first to see the all new 38 Billfish, the successor to the popular 37 Billfish, and the brand-new 68 Convertible. For those that can't make the event, both models will be at the Miami Yacht Show in February.
2019 Viking 58 Convertible - Coming Summer 2019
2019 Viking 38 Billfish - Coming Summer 2019
(Featured below is the HCB 42 Siesta)
HCB Yachts stunned everyone this year with the launch of the world's largest luxury center-console, the 65 Estrella. Powered with 5 7-Marine outboard engines, the 65 Estrella is bigger and faster than most sportfishermen and when decked out with the teak package can be an excellent large motor yacht tender option.
Owners also love the Crucero Experience that HCB provides which gives new owners an incredible hands-on experience with the production of their new yacht. Each vessel is customized exactly how the new owner would like it to be from the power, accessories, electronics, and all other final details.
2019 HCB 42 Siesta - In Stock Now
2019 HCB 39 Speciale - In Stock Now
For more information on purchasing a new or pre-owned yacht, please give us a call at (718) 984-7676.