Engine 1 Specs
Engine 2 Specs
Deck & Cockpit
- Cockpit galley with lockers and drawers, working top in Corian, electric grill, folding mixing tap, wine fridge and an acrylic slow close full length lid.
- Dashboard with foot support, handrails, glovebox, cupholders, horn, switch panel and engine room fire extinguisher system.
- Two (2) SS gates at the stern (port & stbd.).
- Fold out boarding stairs on port and starboard bulwark.
- Cockpit sun pad and two (2) cockpit benches with hinged backrests.
- Two (2) cockpit tables electric hi/lo legs and lounge cushions.
- T-top retractable Bimini.
- Forward sun awning.
- Storage underneath aft sun pad with hydraulic lift.
- Sun pads at bow with cupholders.
- Built in Fjord custom fender compartments midship with six (6) rectangular fenders (3 per side).
- Aft shower unit with hot and cold water.
- Hydraulic swim platform with integrated boarding steps, storage, telescopic swim ladder and tender cleats (pull up).
- Ten (10) pull up mooring cleats.
- SS anchor and SS chain.
- T-top with six (6) windows.
- Covers for forward sun pads, helm, galley, aft bench seats and aft sun pad.
- Full glass windscreen.
- Fjord custom tilt steering wheel.
- One (1) ultraleather captain chair and two (2) co-pilot chairs with bolsters.
- Raymarine electronics package.
- Volvo engine display.
- Volvo engine controls.
- Volvo Joystick control.
- Volvo trim system control.
- Volvo engine stop/start panel.
- Raymarine manual control.
- Anchor chain counter.
- 12v outlet.
- Large storage box.
- Two AC vents.
- Two SS grab rails and foot rail.
- Four drink holders.
- Manual switch panel.
- Two (2) RayMarine glass helm touch screens (gps/chartplotters).
- RayMarine depth gauge.
- RayMarine Evolution auto pilot.
- RayMarine Ray260 VHF radio.
- RayMarine VHF external speaker.
- Fusion MS-AV755 marine stereo with docking station and two speakers (cabin).
- Two Fusion stereo remotes (by fwd. sun pads and aft seating).
- Six (6) external speakers and two (2) sub wolfers.
- Silva Sveden Compass.
- Double berth.
- One hanging closet (with safe) and cabinet.
- One storage drawer under berth.
- One cabinet with vanity.
- Two(2) hull windows (port and starboard side), 3 deck windows (at the front and sides of the master cabin) and 4 openable portholes (3 in master cabin, 1 in toilette).
- Two (2) reading lights (bedside).
- Fully equipped head with electric toilet, shelving, separate shower stall and sink with vanity and mirror.
- Separate AC.
Aft Cabin/ Storage
- Single bunk
- Refrigerator drawer.
- Storage area.
- Two (2) port lights.
- Air conditioned separate from main cabin.
- US version electrical system.
- Fisher Panda 8000i Generator, 6.4 KW (107 hours).
- Courtesy LED lights on deck (22).
- Overhead t-top courtesy lights (5)
- Lopolight LED navigation lights.
- AC in main cabin and separate unit in aft cabin (+ two vents for helm).
- Vitrifrigo refrigerator drawers in each cockpit bench seat and one in the aft cabin storage. Isotherm wine refrigerator and Kenyan grill in the galley.
- 50 Amp battery charger for house and engine batteries.
- Two (2) engine and two (2) house batteries.
- Shore power outlet.
- 110 outlet in storage garage for charging a Sea Bob etc.
- Volvo D6 435 hp diesel engines.
- Volvo IPS 600s.
- T-5 propellers.
- Engine room is sound insulated with fans.
- Fire extinguisher system is automatic and manual.
- Fischer Panda 8000i 6.4 KW generator.
- Two (2) Electric Bilge Pumps
- One (1) mechanical bilge pump (control above deck port/aft)
- One touch hydraulic t-top retractable aft Bimini with supports.
- Volvo BTS (Boat Trim System).
- Hydraulic auto anchor deployment system with windlass.
- Jabsco electric head.
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Hydraulic storage garage door.
- Hydraulic steering.
- GRP hull & deck with isophthalic gelcoat. 1st layer vinylester resin. Vacuum infused.
- Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat.
- Deck & gunwales covered in teak.
- Vinyl Hull Stripe, black.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.