This yacht is a 2017 Pearl 65 currently listed for sale in North Miami Beach, Florida. Our team at SI Yachts can answer all of your questions on this boat and research any additional information you might need. SI Yachts is the Northeast's most powerful brokerage firm and new yacht dealer for Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Prestige, Absolute, and HCB Yachts.
North Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Pearl 65' continues Bill Dixon’s design ethos of beautiful craftsmanship with cutting-edge
innovation and superb seakeeping. The four - cabin interior is set off by Kelly Hoppen’s
famously stylish, effortlessly calming decor. Add to that further accommodation for two crew,
and you’ll find everything you need for the most memorable of experiences.
65' PEARL YACHT LAYOUT - INTERIOR
The Pearl 65 boasts a 4 cabin interior to accommodate 8 sleeping guest in two double cabins,
one twin cabin and one bunk bed cabin, with an additional crew cabin for 2. Open plan stylish
saloon, dining and kitchenette, with adjoining helm station. Ample dining table and seating on
the undercover rear of the yacht. On the flybridge she offers another table with seating, for
dining alfresco, or to enjoy the view during travelling. Forward of the flybridge helm position is a
comfortable sunbathing area. It features further sunbathing on the double sun-beds on the bow.
Powered by 2 x Volvo D13 IPS 1200 pod drives, allowing joystick maneuverability, impressive
handling and excellent performance.
Specification includes: Hard top, hydraulic bathing platform, tropical air conditioning, bow
thruster, CCTV, water maker, Sea-keeper SK9 gyro stabilizer, Kohler 20 Kw generator (only 400
Hours) and much, much more.
• On deck galley
• Berths: 8 plus 2 crew
• Master cabin, VIP cabin and two twin guest cabins and Aft Crew Cabin
The Pearl 65' Yacht is the second product of a collaboration between naval architect Bill Dixon
and interior designer Kelly Hoppen. She made her public debut in September at the Cannes
Boat Show. Based on the notion that the exterior styling and technical features attract the men,
but the interior’s appeal to women is what actually sells the yacht, Pearl Motor Yachts, founded
in 1997, has made an intelligent choice of designers.
• Seakeeper SK9 gyro stabilizer
• Hard top
• 20 kw generator
• Tropical reverse cycle air conditioning system
• Teak flybridge and side decks
• Underwater lights
• Low level side deck lights
• City water connect
• Electrically operated AFT deck table legs
• CCTV camera
• Water maker
• Reverse oil change system
• Rear docking lights
• External cover set
• Ice maker
• Electronic engine controls with joystick
• Electric side windows with lower helm
• Aft deck seating area with Hi-Lo teak table
• Garmin color radar/plotter/GPS/VHF
• 2000W electric anchor winch
• Reverse cycle air conditioning system
• 1250W Capstan mooring winches
• Dual station bow thruster (170kgf/375lbf)
• Flybridge wet bar with barbeque, sink and drinks fridge
• Flybridge wet bar including sink, cool box, fridge and electric barbecue 220v/240v
• Hydraulically operated bathing platform
• Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/flybridge stairway
• Bi-fold stainless steel framed patio door
• Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
• LCD TVs throughout
• Integrated audio system
• 240v shore power with 100-amp battery charger LED TV/DVD/radio in owner's
• Electric quiet flush toilets with holding tank
• Fully functional galley on main deck
• Combination microwave/conventional oven
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!