Anacortes, Washington, United States
This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a “like new” 54 Offshore with the preferred 2 stateroom layout. The boat is loaded with options and upgrades and priced well below replacement cost. Hurry while it lasts.
-CUMMINS QSM11 ROUGHLY 650 HOURS
-BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS
*RECENT SURVEY AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYERS
This Offshore 54’ pilothouse motoryacht has a semi-displacement hull with a raked stem with anchor platform, a large skeg keel, twin active stabilizer fins, and a transom stern with stern platform with swim ladder. There are stainless steel capped rub rails on the hull sides and there are stainless steel handrails around the decks.
The deck layout is that of a pilothouse motoryacht. The foredeck has two flush hatches over storage lockers followed by a low forward cabin trunk with a skylight hatch over the forward accommodations. Next aft is the raised pilothouse, which has port and starboard doors and an overhanging top forming a visor with a skylight hatch above. The lower main cabin trunk follows and has large side windows and the flying bridge and boat deck above. Side decks step down and lead around the cabin to the aft deck, which has a flush sole hatch to the lazarette, flush hatches over fish/storage boxes, a transom door, a salon door, a starboard side control station and ladder to the boat deck, and a port side sink counter and cabinets. The aft deck and side decks are sheltered by the overhanging boat deck. The flying bridge deck has a centerline helm station, two pedestal pilot seats, a port side “L” shaped settee with two tables, and a starboard side companionway to the pilothouse followed by a sink counter with cabinet. The boat deck is aft and has a barbecue, a davit crane, and chocks for the tender.
The forwardmost compartment is a chain locker with aft access. Next aft is a stateroom with a island double berth, lockers and drawers, and a head compartment with stall shower. A vestibule follows and has steps to the pilothouse and a washer and dryer. A door opens to the master stateroom which has an island double berth, lockers and drawers, and a head compartment with stall shower.
The pilothouse has a centerline helm station with two pedestal pilot seats, a port side chart table followed by a side door and a “L” shaped settee with table, and starboard side steps to the lower accommodations followed by a side door, a counter with refrigerator, and steps up to the flying bridge and down to the main cabin.
The main cabin has a starboard forward counter and cabinets followed by two arm chairs and another counter and cabinet, and a port side “U” shaped galley followed by an “U” shaped settee with table.
• Hull is molded fiberglass FRP with core materials
• Superstructure is molded FRP with core materials
• Twin Cummins QSM11-715, 705 hp, fresh water-cooled diesels, 624 hrs.
• 2.6” stainless-steel shafts
• 31 X 25 4-blade bronze propeller
• SeaStar hydraulic wheel steering
• Maxwell electric anchor windlass
• Bennett trim tabs
• ABT hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with joystick controls
• ABT Trac stabilizers, Brower WC1200 full function electrohydraulic davit crane, radar arch, aluminum frame
• Zincs – transom, trim tabs, rudders
• Bronze thru-hull fittings
• (4) 12V DC submersible pumps, automatic/manual switched
• (1) Manual bilge pump
(2) Tecma heads with 70-gal holding tank, deck pump out, and (2) electric pump out pumps
• Fuel: (3) aluminum tanks, with full shut off, 1000 gallons total
• Water: (2) Stainless steel tanks and (1) FRP tank, 300 gallons total
• Fresh water: Headhunter Excalibur 12V DC and Mach 5 115 AC – heads, galley, flybridge, and decks
• Raw water: 12V DC pump
• Water heater: AC electric, 17-gal.
• MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning
• (12) 6V Lifeline GPL 6CT AGM service/inverter batteries
• (2) Pairs of Lifeline 8D AGM starting batteries
• (2) Group 31 AGM generator start batteries
• Xantrex Freedom SW3012 inverter / charger
• (2) Chargemaster 12/50-3 engine alternators
• Northern Lights M773LW3-9K, 9kW
• Northern Lights M843NW3, 12 kW, fresh water cooled, 120/240VAC, water lift mufflers, 302 and 303 hours respectively
• (3) 10BC handhelds
• (2) 3A40BC handhelds
• Fireboy MA2-1050 FE241 automatic, thermal release
• Kenyon 3-burner electric cooktop with oven
• GE Profile microwave oven
• GE Profile garbage disposal
• Broan trash compactor
• Sub Zero 700BC-3 two-drawer refrigerator
• Sub Zero UC24R undercounter refrigerator in pilothouse
• Norcold Tek II refrigerator in lazarette
• Isotherm refrigerator on flybridge
• Garmin 4” MFD depth sounder
• (2) Garmin 15” MFD depth sounders
• Standard Horizon Quantum GX550S radio
• Ritchie 5” compass
• McMurdo SmartFind M5 AIS
• (2) Garmin 17” MFD GPS’s
• Garmin open array and dome type radar
• (2) Garmin 17” MFD plotters
• (2) Garmin 17” MFD knot meters
• VDO rudder angle indicator, (2) Vessel view, (7) engine display
• 75 lb. CQR anchor with 3/8” G4 chain
• 11'9" Novurania 360 DL, with Yamaha F40LA, 40 hp outboard
• McMurdo ACR 406 EPIRB
• RescYou 6-person canister life raft
• Life sling
• Silhouette warning panel overhead in pilothouse with lights indicating the status of the various pumps, navigation lights, blower, chargers, etc.
• Intercom system with 4 stations
• High bilge alarm system
• Reverso electric oil change pump
• HRO Seafari watermaker
• ZF electronic engine / shift controls at three stations
• ABT Trac fin type hydraulic roll stabilizers
• Tank Tender tank sounding system
• Cockpit control station has thruster and engine controls
• Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors in salon, pilothouse, and both staterooms
• Asko washer and dryer
• Salon entertainment: Samsung 40” TV on life, DirecTV box, Fusion MS-AV750 stereo
• Master stateroom entertainment: Samsung 40” TV
• TracVision HD domes, with one dome containing a radar
• Canvas includes full flybridge enclosure, partial crane cover, tender cover, cap rail covers, and windshield and pilothouse door window covers
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!