GARCON is a 2014 Princess V62-S currently listed for sale in Palma, . Our team at SI Yachts can answer all of your questions on this boat and research any additional information you might need. SI Yachts is the Northeast's most powerful brokerage firm and new yacht dealer for Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Prestige, Absolute, and HCB Yachts.
*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
Preliminary Listing - Awaiting Photography
GARCON is a beautiful and very well-maintained example of the famous Princess V62-S. She is a 2014 Build & 2014 Model. GARCON is fitted with the high-performance Caterpillar C18 offering 2 x 1150hp. She is capable of 37 knots and cruises happily at 30 knots! The Princess V62-S displays sleek lines and dominating presence. With a garage for tender, hydraulic bathing platform, large sun cushions aft, 3 luxurious cabins + crew, sliding powered hard top, light wood satin finish and large deck saloon, the vast amount of space that this boat provides is clear. The vessel also has generously sized side decks as well as a large foredeck with sun cushions.
GARCON’s exhaustive Inventory includes a full Mediterranean Specification:
• Upgraded generator
• Reversible air-conditioning
• Hydraulic bathing platform
• Bow & stern thrusters
• GRP hard-top
• Satellite TV antenna
• Harman Kardon sound system
• Williams 325 Turbojet tender
The Princess V62-S offers 3 cabin (+ crew cabin) that is accessed through deck saloon along the companionway where the galley and staterooms are all situated. The double forward Guest VIP cabin is ensuite. There is also a twin cabin and ensuite master full beam stateroom. A crew cabin is situated to the aft of the vessel. Princess build quality and excellent craftsmanship are easily apparent in this luxury yacht. State of the art technology and engineering are combined to produce an exceptional sports yacht. Viewings are highly recommended, please contact for further information.
• Electric side windows in saloon x 2
• Flat screen TV in saloon on rise and fall mechanism
• Ice-maker in saloon
• KVH Satellite TV Antenna
• Additional fridge in saloon
• Aft winches
• Canopy to shelter cockpit
• Closed-boarded teak
• Cockpit wet bar with griddle + fridge + hot-cold water
• Electrically opening hard-top
• Fore & aft deck sunbathing cushions
• Hydraulic trim tabs
• Hydraulic Bathing Platform
• Lewmar windlass
• Opacmare gangway
• Reversible Air-Conditioning
• Swim ladder
• Swim shower
• Teak flooring in cockpit (new 2018), bating platform, side decks
• Teak table in cockpit
• Trim tabs
• Underwater Lights
• Garage for tender
• Large fridge + separate freezer
• Bosch 4 burners hob
• Panasonic combi oven + Smeg dishwasher
• Bosch washer / dryer
• Caterpillar engine displays on console
• Raymarine autopilot
• Raymarine depth sounder
• Raymarine Hybrid Touch chart plotter
• Raymarine radar
• Raymarine VHF handset
• Cummins Onan Generator 13.5 KWA
• Generator hours 1,000 (April 2020)
• Black water tank
• Williams 325 Turbojet Tender (2012)
GARCON is a stunning example of the Princess V62-S 2014, one of the last hand laid yachts from Princess and well known for her solid build quality and superb ride. Garcon has had a meticulous refit and is in better than new condition. Her low (600) hours and light use make her the best on the market. Aggressively priced and ready for new adventures she presents beautifully.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!