Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
The Ocean Alexander 78 is a large volume vessel giving you the feel of a spacious larger yacht. Ann Louise is a late model enclosed pilothouse motor yacht that has had nothing but the best care since new and is kept in Bristol condition with no expense spared.
The aft deck accommodates six guests for dining and entertaining. Included is a service bar with refrigerator drawers and separate access to crew quarters and a staircase up to the boat deck. Walking inside, the salon has ample seating and large windows enhancing the views while underway. There is a day head to port between the salon and galley. Moving forward is a country kitchen perfect for both owner and chef. Just forward is the interior dining room with seating for six. To port is an interior staircase that leads to the rare upgraded enclosed pilothouse/skylounge, allowing for additional living, dining, and entertaining space. There is a full skylounge/sundeck day head conveniently accessible from both interior and exterior areas.
On the starboard side of the pilothouse is the Sky Deck door with a Phantom screen that leads out to the spacious sky deck which features the Ocean Alexander sail shade system with removable stainless-steel stanchions, complete with a barbecue grill and wet bar. This space becomes the perfect area for relaxing, entertaining, and sunbathing, with teak steamer chairs when the tender is off board.
Below in the country kitchen is another wonderful dining, relaxing, and socializing area, the product of eliminating the lower helm and controls. To starboard of the country kitchen is the staircase to the owner and guest staterooms. The full-beam master is aft, with six large designer windows, three large cedar-lined closets, one being a walk-in. A fully lighted vanity with seating is to starboard. The master head is large with heated floors, double sinks, and a spacious shower. Moving forward from the inlaid granite landing to port is the twin stateroom with ensuite head and continuing forward is the beautifully appointed queen VIP stateroom with two wardrobes and an ensuite head.
Ann Louise received a full service to her engines, generators, bottom and running gear in the spring of 2021.
All Ocean Alexanders are built to the highest standards utilizing state of the art construction methods that include fiberglass infusion with vacuum bag technology, high-density foam-filled longitudinal and lateral fiberglass stringers, state of the art sound and vibration reduction, all 316 exterior stainless steel, frame-less windows and interior structural components are bonded to the hull.
The interior of Ann Louise was built with the upgraded Sapele wood and high gloss finish. She also features soft vinyl headliners, concealed hinges throughout interior cabinetry with soft closing feature and custom designed pull handles for all drawers and cupboards. Maytag washer/dryer located in lower guest companionway.
The salon area is very comfortable with an L-shaped sofa with new style large windows and shades, a barrel chair and a recliner in matching fabric. The large windows bring the outside in and make it a warm and inviting area.
• Built-in “L” Settee with storage below
• Two swivel occasional chairs
• Burlwood high gloss coffee table
• 40” Popup TV with Fire Cube
• Uline icemaker
• Ottoman converts to an extra table for serving and storage
• Electric entry door and interior phantom screen with dedicated wood box trim
• High gloss detailed ceiling inset
The full-beam master stateroom with king berth includes six large rectangle hull windows and a double door entrance. There is plenty of storage with two closets forward, a walk-in closet aft to port and built-in storage to port and starboard. The master bath is starboard aft and features double sinks with a granite countertop, large shower, ample storage, and heated granite flooring.
Other notable features include:
• LCD 40” TV with Fire Cube
• Two built-in nightstands with granite countertops
• Safe located in hanging locker
• Closets are cedar lined with automatic lighting
• Makeup vanity with lighted mirror
The VIP guest stateroom is forward and features a queen-size berth, Smart TV, cedar-lined hanging closet with automatic lighting, and two overhead port lights with privacy screens. Located starboard aft is the ensuite bath that includes shower, head, sink and storage.
The twin guest stateroom features side-by-side twin berths with the nightstand and TV with Amazon Fire Stick in between. There is a rectangular portlight, hanging locker with automatic lighting and a full ensuite head forward.
• Kitchenette (sink, microwave, and dual refrigerators)
• Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting
• Storage locker
• Head with stall shower
• TV & Amazon Fire stick
• Amtico flooring
The pilothouse/skylounge adds incredible function and livability to the yacht. The helm has the Evan Marshall designed elevated pods with five flat screens on center and a pop-up TV with Fire Cube and refrigerator with icemaker to starboard. The helm accommodates three low-profile Stidd chairs. Directly aft of the helm to starboard is a U-shaped settee with a high gloss folding table on a stainless pedestal. There is a head to port that also accesses the boat deck. The rear windows open outward, and the starboard door has the Phantom screen. All forward windows are protected by a removable canvas sunscreen.
The galley is spectacular with full-size appliances, large counters, and abundant storage throughout. Forward of the galley is the “Country Kitchen” which features a comfortable built-in bench seat, four upholstered chairs and a high gloss dining table that can easily accommodate six people. The absence of lower helm allows for a comfortable, roomy dining area. This area has large windows across the front and sides with port and starboard doors. The natural light gives an open and airy feel with fantastic views.
Other features of the galley are:
• Granite countertops and floors
• Silverware and cutlery drawers
• Double sinks with pull out faucet
• Drawer type shelves in large galley cabinet
• Overhead dish locker and storage
• Garbage disposal
• JennAir electric cooktop
• JennAir over-the-range microwave/convection
• JennAir electric oven
• Removable canvas sunscreen
• Dark-tinted tempered window glass
• Fiberglass staircase from cockpit aft deck to boat deck
• Wet bar with sink and bar refrigerator on Skylounge
• Electric S/S salon door to aft deck
• Galley weather-tight doors to port and starboard with Phantom screens
• Bow and stern staffs
• Port and starboard lighted Ocean Alexander logo's
• Aft deck shower, dockside water inlet, refrigerator and freezer
• U-shaped rails on swim step
• Boat deck has a sliding hatch that leads to the aft deck
• Freshwater washdown at bow, stern and on boat deck
• Side boarding gates at aft deck
• Boarding ladder recess starboard side with cover
• Complete boat is factory painted in Alexseal
• Windshield covers
• 2 x MTU 10V2000 M94 @ 1600HP with approximately 2,025 hours (March 2021)
• MTU Extended warranties / Good through 3950 hours or 30 September 2023
• Aft deck concealed control station to starboard with full controls including Key Power hydraulic bow and stern thruster with proportional control
• Upgraded Key Power 12 square stabilizers
• Octoplex – electrical power management system with two control panels
• Twin Kohler 32kW generators (Hours as of March. 2021: port / 1344, starboard / 1319)
• Oil change system for both engines, generators and transmission
• Underwater exhaust system
• Dripless shaft and rudder seals
• Hydraulic windlass
• Stainless steel plow anchor with 300ft anchor chain and chain counter
• Hydraulic steering system
• Delta T intake/exhaust fans with de-mister
• Nautical Structure hydraulic 1750 lbs davit with a hydraulic boom, rotation, and extension
• Color-coded piping for fuel, water, and hydraulic system
• Fire Boy fire extinguisher system with engine shutdown feature
• Heavy-duty Kahlenberg dual air horn
• All engine room and machinery spaces primed and top coated with polyurethane paint system
• Aluminum diamond plate flooring in engine room
• Hepworth heavy-duty commercial grade pantograph windshield wipers and washers with intermittent function
• 2 x HP air compressor in engine room with multiple quick disconnect outlets
• Headhunter pressure fresh-water system
• Fresh water outlet with hose for engines & generators
• One 40-gallon water heater with high-density fiberglass insulation with high-efficiency heating element
• Fuel tanks with sight gauges and high and low fuel level alarm system
• Dual Racor fuel/water separator with Y-valves for engine & generator
• Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge & exterior deck
• Automatic bilge pumps with manual and automatic switches in each space as divided by weather-tight bulkheads. High water alarms in each of the bilge zones
• Dry bilge area arrangement in center of engine room
• 7 x Cruisair compressor units for central air conditioner (Reverse Cycle capable for operation down to 40F)
The vessel’s bonding and grounding systems include copper straps secured to the hull and running the full length of the vessel parallel to centerline. Engines, generators, metallic through hulls, strainers, and pump bodies are connected to the boarding strap using 8 AWG wire minimum or equivalent.
• Upgraded house batteries w/ 1200amp hours for additional time at anchor
• Battery paralleling system with control switch
• Service battery switch
• Engine battery isolation switches
• Shore power receptacle 100+50AMP in transom with 115’ cable master with ISO booster transformer
• 24V Lights in all bilge compartments
• AC/DC lights in engine room
• Convenience lights, lower deck, and pilothouse
• Dimmers for Salon and MSR sconces
• Victron 24v battery charger
• Victron 12v battery charger
• Victron inverter battery system
• Bonding system throughout
The Navigation System on ANN LOUISE is based on the new TimeZero Professional V4.1 advanced navigation software and includes a chart subscription for the US East Coast and Bahamas and licenses for three computer systems and up to nine monitors, and currently is interfaced to five monitors, and two tablets.
This navigation system runs on three new high-end Intel Next Unit Computing (NUC) PCs with SSD drives and independent 24V power supplies. This entire system is mounted in a standard 19” computer rack under the helm for easy servicing and component replacement.
The navigation system interfaces to the yachts CAN-BUS with two Actisense NGT-1s for redundancy - complete and up to date documentation for the CAN bus is provided. The navigation system interfaces to the yachts Ethernet, WiFI, and USB bus with a Maretron IPG100 and a Maretron USB100 for redundancy.
Two Samsung tablets are included which allows the owner and crew to monitor and control most systems on the yacht and provides redundancy. An IOS or Android phone and IPAD interface is also available.
The system includes a complete remote monitoring capability using TeamViewer allowing the owner or crew to check on and even control most systems on the yacht. There is a backup Maretron IPG100 and an Intel NUC power supply included for redundancy If a navigational PC fails or needs to be upgraded to a faster system, complete system images are provided for each of the three Intel NUC PCs. This allows an extremely easy upgrade or replacement as the system image contains all settings, software and charts, therefore eliminating any expensive or time-consuming reinstallation process. The navigation system is interfaced to the Octoplex Power Control system through two Maretron NBE100 filters.
The system includes the following sensors and devices:
• Furuno 330B GPS
• Furuno DFF1 Sounder
• Furuno DRS12A Radar with new power supply
• Furuno FA50 AIS
• Furuno Navnet Hub 101
• Furuno Navpilot 700 Autopilot with rudder indicator
• Furuno PG700 digital compass
• Airmar WX-220 wind, temp, digital compass and GPS multi-sensor
• Airmar depth finder
• Two engine room cameras
• Aft deck camera
• Port docking camera
• Maretron FPM100 Fresh and black water monitors
• Maretron FPM100 Port and Starboard fuel tank monitors
• Maretron Rudder Indicator
• Maretron DSM250 Display
• Four Maretron ACM100 AC system monitors
• Victron Inverter Color GX Control Panel and BMV700 battery monitor with web access and alerts
• Two-channel SeaLevel 2113 USB to RS422 interface provides GPS data to VHF Radios and Key Power Stabilizer Computer
• Two Maretron NBE100 CAN Bus Filters
• Intel NUC10i7FNH PC
Current flat-screen TV's in salon and pilothouse on lifts, aft deck, all staterooms and crew. Surround sound in salon and master stateroom, separate speakers for salon, aft deck, boat deck and staterooms.
N2KView Vessel and Security Monitoring Package
Wireless tablets for remote access to operate, view, and alarm all the data of the Maretron, Octoplex and navigation system with a customizable screen layout and remote notification of:
• KVH satellite receiver
• Main engine and generator
• AC monitoring
• DC House battery bank monitoring
• Engine Room Weather Tight Bulkhead doors
• Tank levels
• Fire system
• Bilge level (high water)
• Exterior door sensor
• 13' Zodiac Tender with 50hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor
Built with numerous upgrade options that include:
• MTU Extended warranties / Good through 2570 hours or 30 September 2022
• Full Alexseal paint only featured in 2013 and newer models
• The skylounge option with day head
• Sapele interior wood with high gloss finish
• Upgraded 12’ stabilizer fins in lieu of 9’
• Boat deck awning with custom-made stainless-steel poles and “bayline crème” mesh fabric
• Teak aft deck, swim platform, steps, and side walkways to midship
• 3 x Underwater lights
• Sea Recovery 900 gal/day watermaker
• Inverter package
• Seagull water purifier
• Electric chef BBQ grill on sundeck
• Heated granite floors in master bath
• Aft deck swing out TV
• ACR searchlight
• Non-skid applied to brow for safety
• Aft deck drawer refrigerator/freezer and service console
• Additional lighting in VIP and Master Stateroom vanity
• Ventilation added to both the entertainment/IT cabinet and the wine cooler cabinet
• LED lighting throughout vessel
• Full glass bridge navigation and Maretron system
• Whirlpool trash compactor
• Fisher-Paykel two drawer dishwasher
• Updated house batteries
• Updated AC seawater pumps
• Updated exhaust system on port and starboard engines
• New engine displays
• New engine computer on port engine
• Upgraded Navigation system
A detailed exclusion list will be provided at time of accepted offer.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!