Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
LADY JJ, a 180’ (55m) Heesen launched in 2011, offers a fine balance of luxury and relaxation. Her sleek style and modern design can be felt in the light and airy interior. Accommodations include six impressive staterooms for up to fourteen guests. This includes a noteworthy circular full-beam owner’s suite on the main deck where you can enjoy ocean views from the floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies both to port and starboard. Deluxe amenities include a full gym, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, massage room, and beach club. LADY JJ extends an invite to socialize in multiple places, whether it be the sun pads on the sundeck, the expansive aft deck seating spanning all three decks, or at the large al fresco dining table on the upper deck. LADY JJ’s exceptional interior volume and extensive exterior spaces fully maximize the guest experience and make her the ideal yacht for entertaining friends and family.
*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.*
• Complete Paint Job Top to Bottom
• All New AV
• All New AC Condensers
• New Shafts
• Reseam All Teak Decks
10-Year Survey Completed on Schedule (Lloyd's Class)
• Offering the perfect space for formal entertaining or perhaps for when adventure cruising in colder climates, the dining room occupies the forward end of the vast 94 square-meter main deck saloon. The room features a glass divider that subtly separates the dining table from the aft seating area while maintaining a connection and a degree of intimacy. An electric door connects the guest dining area to a large serving pantry and through to the professional galley, ensuring the crew can both serve food and clear the table efficiently.
• The owner's suite is located forward on the main deck. While the positioning may be traditional, its layout is fresh. The main bedroom area takes the form of a vast circular room boasting balconies on both sides and floor-to-ceiling windows that bathe the space in light. A generous study studio to starboard offers a perfect private escape or work area while affording a buffer between the main deck foyer and the owner's sleeping area. The ceiling above the bed has been reimagined as a sky adorned with fluffy clouds thanks to further etched and mirrored glasswork panels that follow the motif and style found in the guest areas. The owner's stateroom offers an en-suite bathroom forward with a sumptuous central oval bathtub and adjacent shower stall. Covering 13.6 square meters the en-suite feels spacious and uncrowded, while the warm pale and creamy color palette matches the wider interior theme conferring a sense of holistic harmony.
• The VIP suite on the lower deck spans the ten-meter beam of the yacht and offers a generous sleeping area to starboard and a large 10.8 square meters en-suite bathroom to port, complete with a full-size tub. Heesen's exceptional craftsmanship is once again evident in the superb finish of the cabin and bathroom, creating a luxurious guest experience.
• Located on the lower level, there are two double guest staterooms and two twin guest staterooms with pullmans.
• Located on the sundeck, you'll find an assortment of free weights, a Technogym, a Life Fitness treadmill, and a Life Fitness stationary bike.
• There are six lower crew cabins and one captain's cabin off the bridge.
• 2 Storage Fridges
• 2 Wine Fridges
• 1 Walk-In Fridge
• 1 Walk-In Freezer
• 1 Garbage Freezer
• 2 Alto Shamm Ovens
• 1 Gaggenau Oven
• 3-Burner Induction Stove, Gagegnau
• 2, Main Deck Pantry, Crew Mess
• 4 Hoshizake, 3 Interior, 1 Exterior
• 1 High-Capacity 54 qt. (Lazarette)
• 4, Main Deck Galley, Stew Pantry, Boat Deck Pantry, Crew Mess
• 3 Miele
• 2 High-Capacity Samsung Washers (Lazarette)
• 3 Miele
• 2 High-Capacity Samsung Dryers (Lazarette)
• Despite her extensive interior volumes, LADY JJ retains superb exterior spaces which were designed to maximize the guest experience. The sundeck offers multiple relaxation areas with a custom mosaic spa pool forward and a social seating and sunbathing area aft, both benefiting from extensive views while underway or at anchor. Between them, an enclosed gym and spa area complete with a steam room, sauna, and massage room, not only create the perfect indoor/outdoor area for relaxation but also confers privacy as well as wind protection from the aft deck space.
• The upper aft deck offers both a large alfresco dining area and an expansive aft seating area.
Main Deck Aft
• The main deck offers an additional seating and entertaining area both with built-in settees and loose furniture. Care has been taken to ensure a seamless flow between interior and exterior, and between each deck.
Anchors & Chain
• 2 Danforth Anchors
• 6 Shots of Chain
• Hydromar Marine Equipment Crane SWL 1050 KG
• Staalart Technics BV CAR 37-24ED
• Built-in Stern Gateway, Built-in Side Boarding Ladder, Carbon Fiber Sea Stair for Port or Starboard Side
• 2 Stern Capstans
• Direct TV, Kalidascape, Crestron, Streaming Services, SeaTel Antennas
• Satellite Radio, Local Radio, Bluetooth, Streaming Services
• Sperry Marine
• Furuno Doppler Speed Log
• Skipper GDS 102
• Sperry Marine, Navipilot 4000
• 2 Furuno RCU 014
Electronic Chart System
• Timezero, Transas ECDIS
• 2 Simrad MX 610
Instrumentation System (Wind Speed & Direction)
• OMC 131, Furuno
• Sailor TT 3606E
• Navtex NX-700
• Fleet 500/250 TT-3740A
• 4G/5G Service, VSAT
• Starlink & Wifi
• High-Capacity Pepwave Cellular Capacity, Combines 4 SIM Cards at One Time
• Sailor 6222
• Panasonic KX-DT321
• Furuno PA System (Windlass Operations, Main Deck Aft)
• Steenhans Telegraph (Emergency Steering, Engine Room, Bridge)
VHF Hand Held Radio
• 3 VHF, 17 UHF
• Hp Pagewide Pro MFP 577 DW (Bridge)
• Office Printer (Owner's Suite)
• Electrically driven make HRP type 2001TT, 125KW
• HEM 30/3400 ROS 101867
• Naiad Dynamics, type 720, zero speed
• West Falia OTC 2-02-137
• Heinen & Hopman Chill Water System
Waste Water Treatment
• Sterling B40 BVBMC+M/Hamann System Treatment
Oily Water Separator
• RWO Skit S-deb 0.5
• Evac Vacuum System
• H&H/Nibe Boiler SP300
• Schaffran 1600 MM, 5 Blades, Type: F.P.P.
• ZF 7640
• 400 V
Shore Power Converter
• Magnus Sp200 15 KVA
• 24/600 V/Ah
• 18,947 (Port, August 2022)
• 18,748 (Stbd, August 2022)
• 37 hr. Emergency Generator
• Top-end service completed on both engines at 6,196 hours (port) and 6,190 hours (starboard).
• 6 12-Man Life Rafts
• 70 Inflatable Life Jackets
• 2 Sets of Drager BA Gear
• 4 Scott Tanks
• MPA (Tyson)
• Altroprime BS-210 (smoke/heat), BS-200 (smoke/heat)
Bilge & Fire Pumps
• SIHI AKHA 6101@30MTR Head 30m2/hr
• SIHI AKHA 6101@30MTR Head 19m2/hr
• 1 Sentry Safe, Bridge
• 1 Safe, Captain's Cabin
• 1 Safe, Each Guest Stateroom
• 14.5' Avon Rescue Tender (40HP, Yamaha)
• 21' Slide
• 2 Kayaks
• 5 Sea Bobs
• 2 Paddle Boards
• 4 3-Man WaveRunners
• Assortment of Snorkel Gear & Lifevests
• Misc (Waterskis, Wakeboards, Towables)
• Floating Dock System (Swim Platform Extension)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!