Overview and Walk Through
KOMOKWA represents the best value on the market today and is the highest optioned Horizon 135 Premier ever built. With an asking price of $7.9MM USD she is aggressively priced for a fast sale.
She comfortably sleeps 10 guests in 5 cabins with a private owners level on the upper deck + a fully equipped gym with full bath in the lower guest accommodations has 3 pullman berths thus allowing a total of 13 in the owners party.
KOMOKWA is a proven world cruiser having successfully completed 60,000nm circumnavigation with the original owner who purchased the yacht new just over 10 years ago to travel with his family. Zero speed stabilizers and shore power converters allow for comfortable travel & the ability to plug in anywhere in the world without issue. Now having finished his journey she is offered exclusively for sale and in excellent condition.
In 2017 her main engines were replaced due to a defect in the previous models and with just over 3,000 hours they represent low hours and are under warranty until May 2025.
KOMOKWA has a fantastic layout great for private use and extended cruising as the current owner proved during the past 10 years or equally appealing as a charter platform.
She features a dual master layout - a private owner's deck is located on the upper level and a second master located forward on the main deck in the traditional location for an owner suite on a yacht of this size.
Also located on the main deck just forward of the galley is a spacious captains cabin that features a desk & en-suite.
The lower level guest accommodations features two identical cabins located all the way forward towards the bow along with a large VIP cabin to port and opposite to starboard a full gym & bath complete with spa & sauna.
Technically she is setup to be a 6 cabin layout as the gymnasium has 3 pullman berths tat tuck away when not in use so if an owner wanted this to be a permanent cabin it could easily be converted with little effort as the en-suite is already in place. Personally speaking I love the flexibility of the space as it would have great appeal to the charter market.
The remainder of the main deck is a traditional layout with the galley, formal dinning and main salon completing the spaces.
The upper deck has the standard wheel house forward and sky lounge located back aft of the owner's accommodations which doubles as the owners private office and living space.
Located back aft of the engine room is the guest accommodations and lounge area. You have 3 cabins that sleep 6 crew surrounding a central common space complete with sitting area and small galley.
The transom opens up to reveal a large garage that can house a tender + full size jet ski and added storage for water sports toys & gear.
For exterior spaces she has a best in class sundeck complete with full second helm located forward and just aft of that you have a full bar & sitting area. Back aft you have space for multiple lounge chairs and jacuzzi.
The aft section of the second deck has another full bar and lounge area which is great for guests or for the owner to use as a private area outside. Completing the space is a fire pit which is great to enjoy especially while cruising colder climates. Important to note that the master suite has a small viewing balcony located off of the cabin great for when you first wake up and want to step outside to check the weather or get some fresh air.
The aft main deck is fantastic featuring a large center line dining table that can comfortably sleep 12 and is a favorite gathering place onboard for all meals or to relax after a day of water-sports activity.
KOMOKWA was built to DNV thus she carries a rescue tender on the bow area as required by class. Due to the fact she has been operating as a private vessel she is no longer in class but could be reinstated if the new owner wishes to charter.
Speed & Range Under Power
- CONSUMPTION SPEED USG p/h Range RPM
- MAXIMUM SPEED 15 knots 300 570nm 2,000
- CRUISING SPEED 10.5 knots 44 2,700nm 1,200
- ECONOMICAL SPEED 8.3 knot 22 4,000nm 1,000
- GEN. FUEL CONSUMPTION 60 to 120 USG p/day depending on load
- ACCOMMODATION 5 cabins sleeping 10 + gymnasium that sleeps 3 with pullmans
- CREW 4 cabins sleeping 8 including large captains cabin located on the main deck
- FUEL 43,153 liters / 11,400 US gallons approx.
- FRESH WATER 7,570 liters / 2,000 US gallons approx.
- LUBE OIL 511 liters / 135 US gallons
- DIRTY LUBE OIL 795 liters / 210 US gallons
- WASTE WATER 5,000 liters / 1,321 US gallons
- BALLAST WATER 3,407 liters / 900 US gallons
- 13 x Guests Sleeping in 5 Staterooms + gym:
- 1 x Double Master
- 1 x Double Owner’s suite
- 1 x double VIP
- 2 x Fwd doubles, can be converted to singles
- 3 x Pullman berths in gym
- 8 x Crew in 4 cabins:
- 3 x Twin Crew cabins with ensuites
- 1 x Double Captain’s cabin forward of galley with ensuite
- New technical floors installed in the Crew Mess and Crew Cabins/Staterooms (2020)
OWNER'S SUITE - BRIDGE DECK
This exquisite stateroom featuring a private balcony, king bed, flat screen TV on a lift, massive ensuite with multi-jet shower and jacuzzi tub is the definition of luxury. Make your way aft through the walk-in closet / companionway to find a private lounge / office complete with an icemaker, fridge and wine fridge.
Located on the forward main deck this spacious stateroom spans the entire beam of the boat (28 ft) and features a king bed, flat screen TV on a lift, walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite complete with a bidet. Relax in complete privacy on the plush settee or prepare yourself for an evening of luxury at your personal vanity /bureau. New 50” Samsung Flat Screen TV (2020).
VIP LOWER DECK AFT
Located adjacent to the yacht's gym & sauna, this bright double cabin features 5 portholes with marvelous sea views, a flat screen TV, large marble ensuite with bidet and rain shower. There is ample storage in his and hers wardrobes, plus a private mirrored vanity.
DOUBLE CABINS X 2, PORT & STARBOARD FORWARD
Warm, rich woodwork define these 2 identical luxurious forward staterooms. Each is able to accommodate couples or can be easily arranged as 2 single berths. Complete with all amenities these VIP cabins provide a wonderful refuge after a day in the sun.
The gym is easily converted to a cabin with 3 single beds which fold out of the walls, pullman style. Each has a reading light, plug and book storage. The Keiser spin bike and the Keiser elliptical can be conveniently moved to the flybridge where guests can exercise either in the open air or under the hardtop.
- ENGINES 2 x 1,550Hp MTU 8V 4000 M70
- Annual service to both main engines 2021
- ENGINE HOURS As of December 2021
- Port: 3,388 / Stbd: 3,404
- WARRANTY Full “bumper to bumper” warranty for 5 years from May 2017
- GEARBOXES ZF Transmission ZF4540
- Ratio: 3.04:1
- PROPELLERS 2 x 5 blade propeller
- STEERING SYSTEM Hydrive E-Series AC/DC
- EMERGENCY STEERING Hydrive Manual Steering (propeller, waterjets, cp propeller)
- HELM / CONTROL STATIONS 5 x (Bridge, Flybridge, 2 x wings, aft)
- STABILIZERS ABT TRAC - 440 with STAR Zero Speed
- BOW THRUSTER ABT TRAC - 20" bow 16" stern B-7.5, S-6.5h
- GENERATORS 2 x 90kW Caterpillar C – _4.4 TA @ 1,800rpm
- 400 VAC 3-Phase 50 Hz
- Updated Deep Sea digital LCD Displays in 2020
- Install new circulation pump in Port Generator 2020
- GENERATOR HOURS As of December 2021
- Port: 16,567 / Stbd: 16,127 hours
- ELECTRICITY 170-510 V Single & 3-phase 50/60
- SHORE POWER ASEA 2 x AC30 60 kW 3.3.1
- ASEA converter overhauled/serviced 2020
- MAIN ENGINE START Mastervolt AGM 12v/225 AH
- 2 x Automatic Mastervolt chargers
- GENERATOR START Mastervolt AGM 12v/160 AH
- 2 x Automatic Mastervolt IVO Smart 24/15-3 Chargers
- AIR CONDITIONING Marine Air 450,000 BTU, 37.5 tons
- KABOLA DIESEL HEATING SYSTEM Upgraded to computer and electronic display 2020
- INTERIOR FRESH AIR FAMU - Marine Air x 3 units, 16 x Air Handlers
- AIR COMPRESSOR JUN - AIR - 2000
- WATERMAKERS 2 x Sea Recovery (1 x 700 USG p/ day, 1 x 2,800 USG p /day)
- 2 x Grundfos, Headhunter Mach 5 & Excaliber
- SEWAGE SYSTEM Hamman Treatment Plant
- FUEL FILTRATION ALFA Laval MIB-303
- BILGE WATER FILTRATION Gianneschi CP20 with commercial filter
- NAVIONIC GLASS BRIDGE 2 X Furuno Hi Bright 19” touch screens (October 2020)
- MAGNETIC COMPASS Cassens & Plath
- GYRO COMPASS Anschutz 0801 08
- SATELLITE COMPASS Furuno SC501
- AUTOMATIC PILOT Anschutz NautoPilot NP60
- ECHO SOUNDER Furuno FE-700
- SONAR Furuno CH-250 Searchlight Sonar
- RADAR 1 x Furuno MU201CR S band Range 120 nm
- 1 x Furuno PM31 X band Range 120 nm
- AIS Furuno Universal AIS FA150
- NOBEL-TECH NAVIGATION SOFTWARE Upgraded 2020
- GPS Furuno GP-150
- CHART PLOTTER Furuno with MaxSea Time Zero Explorer 2.0.4 software
- NAVTEX Furuno NX700
- WEATHER FAX Furuno PP-510
- LOG Furuno DS-80
- WIND INSTRUMENTS Weather Data Walker 7070
- CAMERA(S) FLIR MU series cryogenically cooled camera – _
- 5-mile range (DOD export approved)
- SEARCHLIGHTS 2 x ACR Artex
- SATCOM KVH V11-P HTS (2019)
- VHF 2 x Furuno FM8800S fixed
- 2 x ICOM IC-M25 handheld
- SSB Furuno FS-2570
- TELEPHONE EXCHANGE Panasonic TDA30 (2 x Lines, 13 x Extensions)
- INTERCOM Phontrch CIS3101
- FOGHORN / HAILER Furuno
- SHIPS COMPUTER 2 x Lenovo
- PRINTER HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus
- AFT WARPING CAPSTANS 2 x Maxwell VC 4000
- ANCHORS 2 x Kedge 250 kg stainless
- ANCHOR CHAINS 2 x 125m 16 mm
- BOAT CRANE & DAVITS Hydromare 1,250kg main tender davits
- 2 x Opacmare 800 kg / 500 kg
- SIDE BOARDING LADDER Hydromare hydraulic
- AFT BOADRING LADDER Hydromare Passerelle
- JACUZZI 6-person Jacuzzi on Flybridge
- TVS Flat screen TV's in each stateroom,
- 55” LG Smart TV in Main Salon new 2020
- 50” Samsung TV in Master VIP new 2020
- Main Salon, Galley, Gym, Aft Deck
- DVDS 1 x Samsung Blue-Ray in salon
- STEREOS Marantz NR1504 & SR7009
- CD PLAYER 1 x Samsung Blue-Ray in saloon
- OTHER iPads throughout with charging stations
- CENTRAL SHIPS AUDIO Apple TV - Plex
- CENTRAL SHIPS VIDEO Apple TV – Plex
Galley & Domestic Equipment
- 1 x Gaggenau range
- 1 x Gaggenau oven
- Gaggenau steam oven
- Gaggenau plate warming oven
- 1 x Gaggenau Microwave
- 1 x Walk-in refrigerator Service and upgrade running equipment 2020
- 1 x LG Inverter Linear refrigerator
- 1 x Walk-in freezer Service and upgrade running equipment 2020
- 1 x LG freezer
- 1 x Icemaker in LG freezer unit
- Nespresso and Keurig machines
- 1 x Milk frother
- 1 x Soda stream
- 1 x 6-slice Dualit toaster
- 1 x Dualit kettle
- Breakfast nook
- 1 x TV
- Heated floors
- Large preparation area
- 3 x Gaggenau Wine coolers (2 x in main hallway 1 x in owner's lounge)
- 1 x Infrared Grill Flying Bridge
- 2 x Siemens S16-79 Washing Machine (1 x Laundry, 1 x Crew)
- 1 x Siemens S46-51 Dryer (1 x Laundry, 1 x Crew)
- Reservoir steam iron
- 1 x Siemens Range
- 1 x Siemens convection/microwave combination oven
- 1 x Siemens French Door Refrigeration
- 1 x Siemens convection/microwave combination
- 1 x Fridge Freezer
- 1 x Icemaker in fridge
- 1 x Siemens Dishwasher
- 1 x Nespresso Coffee Maker
- 1 x Garbage Freezer in adjacent aft companionway
- New technical floors installed in Crew Mess and Crew Cabins/Staterooms
Safety & Fire Protection
- 1 x EPIRB
- 14 x Rocket flares
- 3 x Parachute flares
- Medaire Offshore Pack Defibrillator
- 6 x Life rings
- Santec CCTV system
- Cameras: 2 x Flybridge, Side decks, Forward mast, Aft deck, Owner's deck, 2 x Engine room
- Monitors: Flybridge, 2 x Wheelhouse, Captain's cabin, Crew quarters
- Security system/ Door Alarms on main deck side doors & crew area
- Safes: 6 x in staterooms plus 1 x rifle/gun safe with ammo locker
- 32 x Smoke + 4 x heat Detectors
- Sea-Fire FM-200 H series in Engine room
- Optel Softex water mist system
- Portable C02, 3 x 5 kg
- Fire Extinguisher (Powder 14 x 6 kg, 1 x 2 kg)
- Seawater Firefighting 2 x fire pump 140 GPM @ 28 PSI (main & emergency)
- 4 x Hose stations each with 15 metres of hose
Tenders & Watersports Equipment
- 1 x 18’ Castoldi Yanmar Jet
- 1x9’ Novurania 30hp Evinrude
- 2 x Viking 25-person life rafts
- 1 x 3-Peson Sea Doos
- 2 x Single Hobie pedal kayaks
- 1 x Double Hobie pedal kayak
- 2 x Single Hobie pedalboards (can also be used as paddleboards)
- 1 x Wakeskate
- 1 x Hyperlite wakeboard
- Double Water ski consisting of a slalom and matching ski
- 4 x Complete scuba sets with 8 tanks
- Dive compressor Brownie's XP25SF
- Snorkeling equipment: 8 x adult 2 x children
- Misc. fishing equipment
- 100’sq Gym
- Kaiser Spin bike
- Kaiser Elliptical
- Kettle Balls
- Weidler weights
- Free weights
- 2 x Yoga Mats
- Sauna / Steam Bath
Recent Upgrades 2021 and 2022
- Vinyl Wrap to the hull
- Complete New carpets throughout
- New BBQ on the flybridge
- New 4k Vizio TV on Aft Deck
- New 4k LG 50” TV in Owner Stateroom
- New 4k LG 50" TV in Main Salon
- Air Conditioning plant raw water pump overhaul x 2
- Walk-in freezer raw water pump overhaul and new controller panel
- Hamman Treatment plant Plumbing upgrade
- Cathelco Electrode and Zinc replacement
- 5-year ABT Trac stabilizer seal replacement and service
- Full Transmission service on both ZF units. Included: heat exchanger service, oil change, hose, and gasket replacements
- Back-up SONOS sound system installed
- Teak Cap rails sanded back and re-varnished
- Prop Speed applied to all underwater running gear
- New teak stairs from Wheelhouse to Fly deck
- 2x New Gensy 2.0 Power management plus full electrical upgrade of breakers and switching components installed and commissioned by TESS electrical.
- Coolant flush and replacement on Both Main engines
- Full service on both main engines (Fluids and all filters replaced)
- Upgrade on walk in fridge/freezer controls and annual service performed.
- Recent overhaul and major seal replacement on ALFA LAVAL fuel purifier/spinner.
2022 Upgrade List:
- 3 year extended warranty or 3600hrs on the engines to May 21st, 2025. Full coverage
- Work performed at Delta Marine Seattle:
- Main engine recent work:
- Coolant Flush and replacement
- Raw water sensor replaced on PORT engine
- Oil and Filter Replacement
- Generator Top end overhaul on both generators with the following tasks performed.
- Injectors replaced
- Heat exchanger service
- Valve Clearance adjustment
- Replace leaky seals and gaskets
- Oil and oil filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Extensive detail of generators with some hoses/clamps replaced and new CATERPILLAR white paint applied which has resulted in almost new looking generators in combination with them running and sounding great on this recent trip north from Seattle to Vancouver, BC.
- Hydraulic system upgrade with the following tasks completed:
- All new hydraulic lines on Transom door assembly and dogs.
- Oil replacement
- Filter Replacement
- Valve block assembly Serviced with small hydraulic lines replaced.
- Steering system Serviced - Oil and filter replacement
- New bottom job with antifouling, zincs and prop speed
- Teak Deck Service/refresh:
- Skim caulking
- Light 2 part chemical scrub
- Some light sanding in some areas
- Teak Cap Rails also done
- Hamman Treatment plant upgrade:
- Replace some plumbing with new hoses.
- New crew area Blackwater transfer box and plumbing installed.
IMTECH/Gensy Power management system upgrade:
The Gensys displays were replaced with Gensys 2.0 by TESS electrical. Since this replacement and upgrade we have noticed a great improvement with the efficiency and reliability of the seamless transfer from generator to generator or shorepower to generator and Vice/Versa.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.