LADY LEILA is a 2008 Horizon Tri-Deck currently listed for sale in Jupiter, Florida. Our team at SI Yachts can answer all of your questions on this boat and research any additional information you might need. SI Yachts is the Northeast's most powerful brokerage firm and new yacht dealer for Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Prestige, Absolute, and HCB Yachts.
Jupiter, Florida, United States
LADY LEILA, designed by Juan Carlos Espinosa, was built to Det Norske DNV class to be MCA compliant.
Delivered in 2008 she’s been consistently updated and improved since then, most recently with a comprehensive refit in 2018 which included a full paint job, overhaul of the stabilizer system, soda blasting the hull bottom down to the epoxy and reapplying various layers of barrier coats and antifoul, removing props and shafts for balancing, replacing shaft seals, replacing all underwater lights, cleaning and recoating all tanks, replacing interior marble counter tops, converting interior lights to LED, generators overhauled, descaling of entire raw water system, replaced air conditioning fan coils as needed, and new main engine and generator battery banks, and much more (see "Refit 2018").
This vessel features a beautiful high gloss cherry interior with marble, onyx, and granite accents throughout. With vast exterior guest areas, and a large garage for tender and toys, she’s also a great charter option.
Lady Leila accommodates up to 10 guests in five staterooms including two full beam on-deck master cabins, one on the main deck and one on the bridge deck, along with King VIP, Queen and twin staterooms below.
Equipped with twin Caterpillar C32 engines, twin 80KW Onan generators, zero speed stabilizers, two 1800 GPD watermakers and shorepower converter. Additional features include a commercial stainless steel galley, two spacious outdoor aft decks, oversized sundeck with wet bar, Jacuzzi and an air conditioned dayhead.
LADY LEILA is available for immediate purchase, having recently completed an extensive refit and various mechanical services, this yacht represents exceptional value in today’s market and truly in "turnkey" condition.
*Currently en-route to Jupiter, Florida from St. John*
1. Completed DNV class survey
2. Full paint job (Hull & Superstructure)
3. Complete bottom job, sand blasting and full paint scheme
4. Running gear survey and inspection
5. Overhaul of stabilizer system
6. Dial indicate shafts
7. New shaft seals
8. Propellers dynamically balanced
9. New zincs
10. New underwater lights (15 units)
11. Generator service (mechanical & electrical)
12. Main engine services
13. Full descaling of the entire raw water system
14. Inspection, cleaning and recoating of the black and grey water tanks
15. Black and grey water pumps, ozone generators and blowers serviced or replaced
16. All bilges cleaned and painted
17. Fuel tanks cleaned & inspected
18. All thruhull valves inspected
19. Replace 6 air handlers inside
20. Overhaul of all galley refrigeration
21. Replace all the battery banks in the bridge, main engine & generators
22. Oil samples taken on all machinery
23. New condensate drain pumps for A/C
24. Interior lighting converted to LED
25. Tender garage painted
26. Replace all the marble outside
27. Recondition teak on all decks
28. Recondition brightwork on all decks
29. Engine room painting
30. Rebuilt engine room ventilation
31. Replace all bad hardware onboard
32. Service all pumps onboard
33. Rebuilt fuel purifier
34. Both generators - complete rebuild 7 months ago (October 2019)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
*Not offered for sale or charter to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters*
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!