Detroit, Michigan, United States
You will not find a 411 that has been taken care of any better than KALIPAREA. She is a part of the family and no expense has been spared to ensure that she gets the best care needed.
Her layout is friendly and inviting from the minute you walk onto her. Slide the glass door open to access the cabin area and two spacious staterooms and two large bathrooms. The forward stateroom has a private bath with a separate shower.
The upgraded blue leather couches have two built in incliners and will probably be the most comfortable couch you find on a boat. The dinette in the salon sits 4-6 adults comfortably while providing a raised view of the 360 degree windows. Need an extra place to sleep, the dinette converts into a full bed to sleep 2 adults comfortably.
With every upgrade imaginable, this 411 has everything that you need for a day on the water or a month trip around the Great Lakes. Storage is not a problem as Meridian has utilized every space on the boat.
The Meridian 411's elegant silhouette is beautifully complemented by many gracious amenities. New hull and deck designs are both stylish and functional. A wide-open cockpit provides an ample six feet of elbowroom. The salon features plenty of seating for everyone you invite aboard, while the master stateroom, with a generous queen-size island berth, provides all the comforts of home. Below, there's a standard island berth in the second stateroom for convenience. Stand-up access to the engine room allows for easy routine maintenance.
2003 Meridian Sedan Bridge that will make heads turn and provide you enjoyment for years to come
46' LOA will provide you with a great ride in any condition. This Well-traveled vessel that is kept up to date and professionally maintained from all aspects.
1. Cummins diesel engines and Onan generator are professionally maintained on a regular basis by factory certified and trained technicians
2. RayMarine chart plotter, auto pilot, depth finder and VHF radio all professionally certified in 2018
3. Large bridge seating for you and your guests
4. Newer batteries - 2016 and 2017
5. Waxed and detailed yearly - including 2018
6. Bottom paint is fresh and touched up in 2018
7. New props with a spare set - 2017
8. Sleeps 6+ comfortably
9. Ideal family boat or potentially the great loop
10. Bamboo snap in carpet on the bridge and lower outside cockpit area - 2015
11. Flex A Teak on the swim platform adds a clean and elegant look - 2016
12. Sat TV system throughout the yacht
13. Stored inside heated during the winter months - never been in the cold
14. Professional weekly boat washes
15. Newer sun pad on the bow - 2016
16. Captain run and maintained
The engine room is spotless! Transmissions have been serviced. New shafts and packing (2017). Raw water pumps serviced. Both engines have been entirely gone through. Starboard motor rebuilt in 2017 and port motor extensively gone through be factory trained technicians.
The galley is home to a 3-burner stove, two separate sinks, convection/microwave oven and a large refrigerator with separate side freezer. To add to the amenities, there is a newer (2015) ice maker in the main salon area to provide your favorite refreshment with fresh ice.
The helm station is adorned with Ray Marine electronics, Fusion stereo with JL audio upgrades that will make everyone envious and a two person flip up seat. The DOC (docking on command) controls both the bow and stern thruster for easy docking and maneuvering in tight quarters.
The JL Audio was over a $10K upgrade and includes 4-8" and a sub on the bridge and 4-8" and a sub on the lower. 4 Bow speakers provide plenty of high quality tunes to you and your guests in the front.
Cabin has a separate 4 speaker stereo system in addition to the master suite having a separate stereo system with 2 speakers.
Few more options that make this the perfect boat for you!
1. Central Vac
2. Sound shield on the generator
3. 4 air conditioners with heat
4. Cruising speed is 22.5 mph and burns under 30 gph.
Need more enticing; Magna stainless steel grill on the back and a Hurley davit system can be included.
Need even more enticing, let's talk inside heated storage for the upcoming winter. Want her now, can deliver to your new destination.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!