Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
2015 FULL CUSTOM PAINT JOB!
The 2002 Stolper 35 “Baits Factor” is an ultra premium Florida custom-built boat. “Baits Factor” was originally built to tow behind a large yacht and to serve as a sportfish game boat. Her current owner has used her for sail and swordfishing off the Florida coast. “Baits Factor” is the ultimate billfish day boat and can be used as the perfect weekend getaway to the Bahamas/Keys. The low hour 330 hp Cummins engine package on this Stolper 35’ burns nothing for fuel and handles like a dream. Her cockpit is all business and rigged to accommodate an additional removable live well. The interior on “Baits Factor” is surprisingly spacious featuring a large forward berth that converts to a dinette with a full stand-up shower which is rare for a custom boat her size. The 2002 Stolper 35 “Baits Factor” is ready for new owners and a whole set of offshore adventures!
Some highlights include:
- Custom build with strong cult following
- Full, over built tower
- 330 hp Cummins Diamond series engines with only 1200 hours 9/20, new Turbos 2020
- Super fuel efficient
- ZF two speed transmissions
- Full Paint job 2015 ICE BLUE
- Bluewater rocket launcher
- 2 large fishboxes
- 12 and 24 V electric reel outlets
- Tackle storage and bait prep center
- 10 Gunwal mounted rod holders and 11 more on tower
- Transom live well and plumbed for extra removable on deck livewell
- Great interior layout with large convertible sleeping berth
- Air conditioning
- Galley cook top, fridge and microwave oven
- Full head with stand up shower stall
- **Generator removed, needs rebuild or replacement
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!