INVISION is a 2001 Westship currently listed for sale in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our team at SI Yachts can answer all of your questions on this boat and research any additional information you might need. SI Yachts is the Northeast's most powerful brokerage firm and new yacht dealer for Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Prestige, Absolute, and HCB Yachts.
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
INVISION completed an extensive refit in 2019 including updates to the interior, exterior, and mechanical services/updates. New audio/visual equipment, Marshall Islands commercial class inspection, and air conditioning systems were the start of the project. The full-beam (28’) on-deck master stateroom features a king-size bed with his/her ensuite, shower, and an oversized tub. All four guest suites (three queens and one twin) are equally well-appointed. The main salon is bright and airy with 7’ headroom and an abundance of natural light. The formal dining area seats ten guests and the port side marble bar is the perfect setting for afternoon cocktails. Large glass doors aft open to an alfresco dining area on the aft deck. The skylounge above is an inviting social area for entertaining and opens aft to the bridge deck with covered seating. The expansive sundeck includes a Jacuzzi, dining area, and large sunpads. Zero Speed/at rest stabilizers give the feeling of tranquility in all conditions.
INVISION was originally built as NORWEGIAN QUEEN at the Trident Shipyard in Tampa, Florida and became NORTHERN LIGHTS under her second ownership. At 422 gross tons she boasts enormous volume. She has been well maintained by her current owners and is in excellent condition.
INVISION has a modern interior with recent updates to artwork, exterior cushions, soft goods and updated AV equipment throughout. The full beam on-deck master suite features a king size bed facing aft with his/her ensuite with shower and separate oversized tub. All four ensuite guest staterooms below are equally well appointed. The main salon has broad windows allowing an abundance of light and is quietly divided by an entertainment center from the open dining area which accommodates up to ten guests at an expansive glass table. The inside marble bar is the perfect setting for afternoon cocktails with large doors opening aft to an alfresco dining area. The skylounge above is an inviting social area for entertaining. Exiting aft of the skylounge opens to the bridge deck with covered seating. The expansive sundeck includes a Jacuzzi, dining area and large sunpads.
Large windows accent the spacious full beam main salon. At night, soft lighting is created by domed and recessed lighting. Formal dining is provided for ten guests in the main dining area. The salon’s full-service sit-down bar, which grants sprawling ocean views through large windows, is perfect for an after-dinner nightcap. A spiral staircase at the forward end of the salon complements the modern design style and craftsmanship of the salon’s furnishings.
Accommodation for ten guests in five staterooms consisting of a full beam master suite on the main deck with three queen staterooms and one twin stateroom below deck. All guest rooms have recently upgraded the entertainment systems in each room with satellite TV, on demand Kaleidescape central movie system and audio server. All staterooms include ensuite facilities.
Designed to achieve the pinnacle of comfort and luxury, this full beam master suite surpasses its lofty goal. An adjoining spa provides relaxation. Spacious his and her baths bestow the convenience and indulgence expected on a yacht of this caliber. Twin closets provide generous storage for wardrobe and travel items. Relaxing in the master stateroom is made simple with its plush couch and full-featured entertainment center and flat screen television.
The fully appointed ensuite staterooms include a cutting-edge entertainment center and plenty of closet space.
Professionally styled galley with stainless steel finishes and granite countertops. Top features include a 5-burner professional cook-top, double oven, oversized-side by side refrigerator/freezer, large double sink, a dedicated wine cooler, great working counter areas and a lot of cabinet storage space. In addition, there is a full-service counter with sink and storage areas adjacent to the dining room doorway to stage for proper dining service. The raised breakfast nook is wonderful for informal dining with a great view of the chef’s working area.
Comfort makes the skylounge a popular piece of real estate on this ship. The sit-down bar provides a convenient meeting spot while the ultra-comfortable couch and harmonizing chairs provide a plush alternative. A skylight ceiling adds to the ambiance while a hidden flat-screen television can be made to instantly appear and entertain.
There is a full complement of amenities found on the aft deck and flybridge. Al fresco dining on the open breeze for up to ten guests is always popular on the aft deck. During the day its sit-down bar will be the most visited spot for thirsty sunbathers. Dual stairs conveniently lead down to the cockpit where water activities rule the day. The flybridge provides maximum entertainment with its six person Jacuzzi, full bar and sunbathing accommodations. The unparalleled ocean views from the flybridge make this deck a destination for sightseers.
Designed for maximum cruising safety and comfort in all weather conditions, this pilothouse is envied by all sea captains. Communication and navigation are conducted using the latest equipment technology that functions in all worldwide locales. A raised observation settee is integrated on the rear of the pilothouse to provide comfort to guests and functions as impromptu office space.
• Mini-M satellite communications system
• VOIP x 4 Lines
• SatCom cellular phone
• Sea 235 HF/SSB digital radio telephone
• 2 x VHF ICOM IC-M604
• Furuno NHF radio telephone FM-8500
• Cellular phone system connected to the PBX system
• 1 x Furuno X-Band radar FR-2125 with ARPA
• 1 x Furuno S-Band radar FR-2135S with ARPA
• Anchutz Gyro compass with STD-20
• Delta Magnetic compass with Sonde to backup gyro
• 1 x Anchutz autopilot system to include Pilotstar D, NautoAlarm panel, watch alarm, rudder angle
• Indicator, gyro repeater, dimmer, auto-manual switch, override switch, NFU tiller
• 1 x Furuno FCV-582L color sounder with 50 kc transducer (engine room keel) and a 200 kc transducer (at transom)
• 1 x Raytheon ST-80 Materview sounder (forward keel, port chine, starboard chine)
• 2 x Northstar 941X GPS
• Weather Channel marine satellite weather system
• HP printer – All-in-One HP printer/scan/fax/copier
• 3 x Raytheon Masterview display – (windspeed/direction/etc.)
• Furuno Navtex Receiver NX-500
• Furuno AIS FA 150
• Orbit digital satellite TV system with 16 SAT receivers for all TV’s and music system
• Music system with keypad controls in galley, salon, aft deck boat deck, sun deck and sky lounge
• This system has inputs from a Sony 5 CD changer, Yamaha AM/FM stereo turner and satellite
• AMX Central Controller
• Surround Sound system to include 42” NEC plasma TV, Yamaha stereo turner, Sony DVD and
• Mitsubishi VCR
• AMX Central Controller
• Surround Sound system to include 42” NEC plasma TV, Yamaha stereo tuner, Sony DVD and VCR
• AMX Central Controller
• Surround Sound system to include 42” NEC plasma TV, Yamaha stereo tuner, Sony DVD and VCR,
• IPOD docking station
• Flat screen TV with DVD, Sony stereo AM/FM/CD player with 50 CD storage, IPOD docking station
• Sony Trinitron 20” or 13” TVs with DVD and AM/FM/CD player
• All 5 cabins have new flat screen TVs with DVD and AM/FM/CD stereo players
• Sony Trinitron 20” TV with VCR & DVD, 20” LCD TV with a Mitsubishi VCR & DVD
• Sony AM/FM/CD stereo player
• Main Engines: (2) MTU 12V396, 2250hp
• Engine Hours: Port 3,122; Starboard 3,131 (March 2020)
• Engine hours to date since W6 full zero time engine rebuild in 2014
• 1200 rpm range 1482 miles @ 10.5 knots burning approx. 55.2 gals per hour
• 1400 rpm range 1152 miles @ 12 knots burning approx. 81.2 gals per hour
• 1600 rpm range 886 miles @ 14 knots burning approx. 123 gals per hour
• 1800 rpm range 727 miles @ 16 knots burning approx. 172 gals per hour
• 2 x Filtration Concepts Watermakers – 4,000 U.S. gallons per day
• On Anchor Stablizer System (26 x foot fin)
• American Bowthruster Unit (150hp)
• 120V/208V/3- phase/60 Hz
• Generators: 2 x 80 kw Northern Lights generators
• Generator Hours: 15,000 hours each (March 2020)
• Atlas 75 kva shore power
• 1 x ACR RCL-600A searchlight
• 2 x ACR RCL-100 searchlights
• ISIS Ships Monitoring System
• CCV System Panasonic
• 11 x Cameras with automatic deck sensors
• (5) 21” Hatteland Monitors – All inputs can be switched to any monitor with touch screen
• Fire pump/2 fire stations
• Auto CO2 in machine space
• Mimick Panel that indicates running lights, high water, fire/smoke, and a ship’s alarm and security read outs
• Mini ISM Compliant
• 42' MTI Tender w/ Quad 400's
• 2 x 2019 SeaBobs model F5SR
• 20' Nautica w/ 150hp
• 2 x RXT SeaDoo wave runners (2019)
• 3-Person inflatable couch
• 2 x Inflatable paddleboards
• 1 x Conquest inflatable kayak
• 5-Man jumbo dog inflatable toy
• 1 x Pair of Body Glove water skis
• Light fishing gear
• 2 x Yamaha water scooters
• Snorkeling gear
• Bauer Dive Compressor
• Steering rams rebuilt
• Anschutz gyro autopilot service
• 49" Samsung 4k TV in master stateroom
• 32" Samsung HD TV in guest staterooms
• New iPad controls in salon, skylounge and master stateroom
• Upgrades to outdoor cushions, umbrellas, Nautica tender cushions, new linens and comforters in guest staterooms
• Skylounge soft goods, furniture and carpeting replaced
• All new exterior cushions
• New Sonos system
• New satellite TV domes
• New SeaTel VSAT
• FSI 300 GPH watermaker
• 3 x New dometic 5-ton chillers
• 5 x New Hatteland monitors in pilothouse
• New exterior paint (2013)
• New ABT Trac zero speed/at rest stabilizers (2009)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!