ENCORE is a 2001 Hunt Yachts Surfhunter 33 currently listed for sale in San Rafael, California. Our team at SI Yachts can answer all of your questions on this boat and research any additional information you might need. SI Yachts is the Northeast's most powerful brokerage firm and new yacht dealer for Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Prestige, Absolute, and HCB Yachts.
San Rafael, California, United States
Encore has an elegant presence when viewed from the dock, sloping deck lines, aggressive bow flare, mirror finish paint and varnish, large windows, wide side decks, and a spacious cockpit.
A roomy cockpit with an upholstered bench seat is a wonderful place to sit on a sunny day. The center cushion and seat are removable for easy access to the dinghy davits and teak swim platform.
Wide side decks make reaching the bow safe and easy.
Most notably this particular Surfhunter has a custom, factory ordered, hard-back enclosure and beautiful teak pilothouse door. Unlike any other, this feature provides a substantial upgrade in comfort, security, and noise reduction.
The pilothouse area is compact, but comfortable for 4 seated adults underway. Excellent visibility from the helm chair, and access to all of the updated navigation equipment is within easy reach.
The Cummins diesel engine is accessed through several floor access panels in the pilothouse, and the day access to fuel filters etc. is easily accessible under the helm seat floorboard. The desirable Cummins 6BTA 5.9l engine is renowned for reliability, efficiency and performance. Encore can cruise at 21kts burning only 10 gph.
Descending the 3 steps into the lower living area, you find yourself in the large in-line galley laid out to port. Exceptional thought has been put into the design and construction of this custom option. This large galley replaced what would normally be a small galley and tiny dinette, and offers a large stove/oven, refrigerator, sink, and well designed storage solutions.
The large head is to starboard, and forward is a spacious v-berth with a filler cushion, custom fabrics, fitted mattress protectors and sheets, ample storage and a comfortable separate seating area for reading, relaxing, or putting shoes on.
Everything you'd need for a couples cruiser with the ability to have more aboard for day-boating.
Tastefully appointed, impressively built, and well maintained.
Hunt hull designs are centered around their famous Deep V underwater profiles. Highly regarded in performance designed vessels from commercial pilot vessels, US Navy and Coast Guard vessels, and countless recreational designs for other famous brands such as Bertram and Grand Banks. The hull shape provides a comfortable, dry ride, with nimble performance characteristics and excellent stability and fuel efficiency.
• Cummins 6BTA 5.9l Diesel 370hp engine 1100hrs
• 1.5" Stainless Steel Shaft
• 5 Blade Nibral propeller
• Hydraulic steering
• Morse throttle controls
• Spade rudder
• Sidepower Bowthruster
• Bennett Trim Tabs w/ indicators
• St. Croix Dinghy Davits on transom
• Marine Air Systems reverse cycle AC/Heat w/ dedicated 30A circuit
• Force-10 3 burner propane stove w/ oven
• Norcold 12v refrigerator
• Raritan manual head
• Hart interface Inverter/Charger
• Simrad 12" Chartplotter
• Garmin GPSMap 740 Chartplotter
• B&G Depthsounder
• Simrad 4G Radar
• ICOM IC M127 VHF
• Robertson AP22 Autopilot
• Windlass control at helm and on bow
• ACR RCL100 Searchlight
• Clarion stereo
• 22lb Stainless Steel Delta anchor w/ 1/4" chain connected to 3 strand rode
• Electric 12v Simpson windlass on bow
• New Simrad 12" touch screen chartplotter and 4G radar (2015)
• New (3) 4D AGM Batteries (2015)
• New Raritan head (2015)
• Refurbished Nibral propeller and balanced to ISO Class I (2017)
• Full engine service including new injectors and new engine pre-heat system (2017)
• Rebuilt/Reconfiguration of Ducting for AC/Heat (2017)
• Refinished all interior and exterior teak and varnish (2017)
• Installed dedicated battery charger for bow thruster/windlass circuit (2017)
• All exterior varnish recoated (May 2020)
• Bottom paint removed to barrier coat and repainted (June 2020)
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!