"Just In Time"
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
"Just In Time" is a fine example of Viking Yachts engineering and design. Her expansive interior space combined with the revolutionary design combing all the features of a luxurious motor yacht with the outstanding performance of a sport fish hull design makes this truly a unique vessel. That combined with her sea keeper stabilizer system provides a comfortable cruise in the mid-20 knot range while you enjoy the comfort of the Stidd Captain's Chair and two companion seats in her enclosed air conditioned bridge. The cockpit and swim platform provides generous space for scuba diving, fishing or enjoying an evening cocktail under the stars. The air conditioned enclosed aft deck offers outstanding amenities including large flat screen TV, fridge, L-shaped leather couch and barrel chairs, as well as sliding glass windows. This area tends to be an excellent venue for entertaining or just lounging. You have access forward through the Port and Starboard wing doors and access aft via a sliding glass door. Just a few steps down you enter a spacious salon with attractive wood work and new wood floor. The Galley is forward of the salon and the dining area is starboard opposite the galley which features appliances and conveniences you would except in your home. A few steps down aft is the large full-beam master with en-suite head and shower. Also, on this level forward of the stateroom is access to the standup engine room. Forward of the galley and down a few steps to the companionway you will find the enclosed washer and dryer to the port side and the third stateroom starboard, which features bunk beds, adequate storage and access to the head, which serves as an en-suite head and day head and shower. The VIP stateroom is forward and features an Island bed, flatscreen SAT TV and generous storage including a large hanging locker. The en-suite head and shower are on the port side. This Viking Sport Yacht is truly an exceptional vessel combining great convenience and comfort, outstanding performance and a great value. Resend Oil Samples. Insurance Survey and Service Records are available. RECENT OIL SAMPLES AND INSURANCE SURVEY AVAILABLE. Don't miss the opportunity to see her now.
Entering from the cockpit and up the molded stairs enables easy entry to the enclosed aft deck lounge. Also, there is boarding access from the wide side decks port or starboard entering through the wing doors. For the aft deck lounge we can go up three stairs to the enclosed flybridge or down three stairs for entry to the main salon area. Aft of the main salon and down three stairs you will find the engine room entry doorstop our right. Further aft you will then enter the spacious full beam master suite with private head with a separate shower stall.
Forward of the main salon to the port is the fully functional galley with the finite area to starboard. Moving forward and down three stairs is the companionway. To the port is the laundry area featuring a separate washer and dryer.
To the starboard is the guest cabin with upper and lower berths with private access to the guest/day head with separate shower. Moving forward is the day head entrance also to the starboard and continuing forward is the VIP guest cabin with its own private head and separate shower.
The spacious salon, dining and galley are all on the same level with plenty of natural light. The full width salon is enormous, especially when compared to similar yachts and she has the highly desirable walk-around side decks. The teak cabinetry has a gloss finish which adds highlights to the environment and is in excellent condition. Along the port side is an L-shaped sofa upholstered in an off-white ultra leather with built-in storage, and adjacent is an upholstered foot stool with storage. Forward is a built-in end table with drawer storage. The casual dining area is opposite to starboard with a high gloss table. Above this area behind the two doors is a Samsung flat screen TV that can be viewed from just about anywhere in the salon. There is also an Onkyo entertainment system with four speakers and a sub-woofer in this area. The designer window treatments and beautiful wood floors were recently added in 2020.
The galley is completely open to the salon and dining area. The countertop is an easy to clean off white hard surface material. The appliances are positioned for ease of use and there is generous storage. Appliances include: sink with disposal, Sharp carousel convection microwave oven, Kenmore double door fridge and freezer with indoor ice and water dispenser, Kenmore dishwasher and a recessed Princess 2-burner cook top.
"Just In Time" offers a full beam private aft owners suite. There are two full length cedar lined wardrobes and the starboard side is walk-in. The berth is center line and affords easy walk around access on three sides. There is an abundant drawer storage on both sides and built-in night tables with storage and lamps. On the port side is a built-in vanity with a mirror and dimmable lights. The entertainment center is built-in the forward bulkhead with a Toshiba Flat screen TV and a Fusion MS-AV600 stereo system. The private head with its large stall shower is forward to the port. It is spacious and offers excellent storage for towels and toiletries.
"Just In Time" provides two super staterooms. Forward is the VIP suite with a Queen centerline berth, full height cedar lined wardrobe and an excellent drawer storage. It has its own Cruiser digital SMX air-conditioning control. Aft to port is the large guest bath with a separate stall shower. There are deck hatches both over the bed and in the head offering natural light as a bonus. There is a Samsung Flat Screen TV and a Fusion MS CD-600 for entertainment.
The second guest stateroom is on the starboard side just aft of the VIP. There are twin upper and lower berths and a cedar wardrobe. The bath is accessed from both the stateroom for privacy and secondly from the companionway to double as a day head. The head also has a separate shower stall and an overhead deck hatch. Each stateroom has its individual Cruisair digital SMX air-conditioning control.
- Bridge windshield washer wipers
- Cockpit flood lights
- Electric windlass (simpson-lawrence)
- Foredeck and pilot house windlass controls
- Anchor pulpit
- Fortress anchor
- Approximately 300' of chain rode
- Two spare 4-blade propellers
- Bow Rail
- Wide walk around side decks with hand trails on house
- Marquip Davit on bow
- (2) new boarding ladders
- Glendinning cable - master port
- The swim platform and 70 sqft cockpit make it super easy to either fish or dive
- Transom door
- Swim platform with ladder
- Storage cabinets
- Easy access for fishing and water sports
- Glendinning cable - master with 75' 50 amp cord
- Dockside water
The Aft Deck is extremely spacious with noticeably large windows that afford tremendous views from the interior. The side windows slide open. On either side forward are wing doors and aft is sliding entry door all offering natural ventilation when desired. The furnishings include a L-shaped sofa with storage, 2 barrel chairs and a padded storage bench that converts to a table top. There is a multi-colored rug that follows up to the enclosed bridge. The sides have built-in soffits with recessed accent lighting. Forward on the port side is a built-in wet bar complete with refrigerator and ice maker capabilities. Above the bar is a Sony flat screen TV with sound bar behind storage. There are 2 MB Quartz speakers tied into a 3-zone stereo system. A separate Cruiser SMX digital control maintains your desired temperatures.
Up a couple of stairs from the aft deck it affords a climate controlled environment. Forward are three Stidd pedestal helm and companion chairs. Aft to port is a built-in L-shaped settee. There is access to the upper sun deck from the aft sliding window. Windows on either side slide open when desired. The Pilothouse has its own air-conditioning system with a Cruiser SMX digital control. The navigation and controls are positioned for easy viewing and navigation. One of the features of this model is a pilot house that easily doubles as an additional lounge area. With its custom hard enclosure, the Pilothouse is noticeably and uniquely quiet. There are 2 MB Quartz speakers tied into a 3-zone stereo system. Controls for the sea keeper stabilization system and the unique digital display of fuel, water and waste integrated with the camera display is unique and separates "Just In Time" from the rest.
- Autohelm Tri-Data
- Robertson AP-20 Auto Pilot
- Probe Interphase FWD Sonar
- Garmin Echo map DV 9"
- Garmin 8015 GPS/Plotter/HD Radar (2016)
- Furuno Color Monitor for cameras (3) with integrated digital tankage display
- Furuno 48 Mile radar monochrome with open array antenna
- Furuno GPS Navigator
- Standard Horizon VLH-3000 Hailer (2016)
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF with GPS (2016)
- 24v Bow thruster
- VDP Instrumentation gauges
- USB outlets (2)
- 12v outlet
- Sea235 HF/SSB Radiotelephone
- Sea156 VHF/FM Radiotelephone
- ACR remote spot light control
- Windshield wiper switches (3)
- Battery parallel switches
- MAN marine information system
- Seakeeper gyro stabilizer control
- Trim tab controls
- Halon fire suppression sys
- Fuel transfer controls
- Manual bilge pump switches
- Anchor/Nav light switches
- Fusion MS-AV600 with 2 MB Quartz speakers
- KVH SAT dome
- 120/240v AC systems
- 12/24v DC systems
- Onan 20kW 120/240v generator, hours approximately 2400 (05/30/2021)
- Generator is housed in a factory sound box
- Charles ISO boot 50 isolation/boost transformer
- 50 amp 240v Shore Power on Cablemaster winder (starboard side)
- Optional 2nd 50 amp 240v Shore Power on Cablemaster winder
- Sentry SM series 24v 30-amp battery charger
- Charles 5000 SP series 12v 60-amp battery charger
- AIMS Global LF 6000W inverter/charger with 4 batteries
- AC/DC circuit breaker panel
- KVH 5 Sat Dome
- RECENT OIL SAMPLES AND INSURANCE SURVEY AVAILABLE
- Walk-in engine room
- MAN 2840LE401 1050hp main engines (approximately 2010 hours as of 05/30/2021)
- Recent oil Samples and Service Records Available
- ZF 2.0:1 BW155 reduction gears
- SEAKEEPER M 800 GYRO STABILIZER SYSTEM
- Remote engine room mechanical engine gauges
- Fuel transfer pumps
- 4 blade propellers
- Spare propellers (2)
- 2-3/4 stainless shafts
- Dripless shaft logs
- Cruiser air-conditioning reverse cycle with 6 compressors total 101,000 BTU
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Air-conditioning sea water pump
- Fresh water pump
- 20-gallon water heater
- 200 gallon holding tank
- Water filtration
- Halon fire suppression system
- Lube oil transfer pump
- Bennett trim tabs
- Electric bow thruster
- Vacu flush head system x3
- Seakeeper m8000 gyro stabilizer system (only 60 viking sport yacht with one)
- Digital custom tankage displays integrated with camera system
- Two new boarding ladders, one for travel, one for home dock
- New yacht controller remote docking system
- New wood flooring throoughout
- New designer window treatments throughout
- New satellite kvh 5 reciever
- Enclosed air conditoned bridge (factory option)
- Enclosed air conditioned aft deck (factory option)
- 6000 watt inverter/charger
- Spare props (2)
- Bow thruster
- Upgraded man engines (1050 hp each)
Built in the USA by one of the industries most respected builders JUST IN TIME is a well-maintained vessel that offers all the performance, features and comfort that a Motor Yacht in this size range can offer. She is separated from the rest by all of the recent updates and the Seakeeper Stabilizer system which makes her one of a kind. If you are looking for a Motor Yacht in the size range JUST IN TIME not only offers outstanding features but great value as well. She is easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at your convenience.
Call: Central Agent: Bob Epstein 954-648-2002 or email: email@example.com
- Owners personal belongings
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied o otherwise and major overhauls as well as all the representations noted the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!