San Diego, California, United States
"Foxy Lady" is a very well maintained/clean 39' Pilothouse Yacht powered with twin LOW HOUR (Stbd-830hrs and Port-900hrs) economical 260hp Volvo Mains. The 3900 Navigator/Californians have an extremely desirable layout with a mid-ship Master Stateroom and a VIP Guest Stateroom forward. Both Staterooms are equipped with queen size walk around beds and there are two nice sized heads/showers for guest comfort.
Some of the highlights include:
- Recent Haul-Out & Bottom Paint....May 2020
- Fuel Polished.....Oct 2020
- New Carpet and Pads installed....Oct 2020
- New Marine Batteries (3ea 8-Ds)....2019
- New Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator & Freezer...2019
- Two Dinghy Davit Systems....one on the aft Fly Bridge plus an
Electric Roskelley/Olssan Detachable Arm Transomfork Davit
System on the Swim Step (Model R-4/RS)
- 2005 Caribe RIB (11' 10") with a 2006 Honda 20hp Outboard
- Kohler Genset with only 937 hrs
- Full Canvas Cockpit Enclosure
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Keep up to date with SI Yachts!